Today is the ‘Day of Samsung Galaxy S4’! Yeah, that’s right, Samsung has officially announced their new upcoming brilliant smartphone, Galaxy S4, a much better phone than S3. It is refined design, updated internals – and some incredible new software features. You’ll know how awesome it is when you see the specs. Here they are.
- 5″ Full HD Super AMOLED (1920 x 1080) display, 441 ppi
- 1.9 GHz quad-core processor or 1.6 GHz octa-core processor (depending on market)
- 2GB RAM
- 16/ 32/ 64 GB internal storage, microSD slot
- 2.5G (GSM/ GPRS/ EDGE): 850/900/1800/1900 MHz; 3G (HSPA+ 42Mbps): 850/900/1900/2100 MHz; 4G (LTE Cat 3 100/50Mbps) : up to 6 different band sets (dependent on market)
- 13 Mega pixel auto focus rear camera with flash and zero shutter lag, BIS
- 2 Mega pixel front camera, full HD recording @30fps with zero shutter lag, BIS
- Wifi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- GPS / GLONASS
- NFC, Bluetooth 4.0, IR LED, MHL 2.0
- Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean)
- 2,600 mAh battery
Cool enough, huh?
Samsung Galaxy S4 hands-on
The Galaxy S4 to be available in 155 countries starting at the end of April. Rogers, Bell and TELUS all announce plans to carry the Samsung Galaxy S4.
Wow, I believe Galaxy S4 would be another big bomb in the smartphone market this year. What do you think?